At this time, we are happy to announce that we have rescheduled the TEMA Conference 2020 to September 16 – 18, 2020.
We are also happy to announce that the Conference will remain at the same location in Corpus Christi, the American Bank Center, with the lodging still at the Omni Corpus Christi.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as we move forward:
- If you have paid for your registration, your payment will transfer to the new dates. If you have not yet paid for your registration, your reservation transfers, but you will not receive confirmation until payment is received.
- If you have made hotel reservations at the Omni, you will be receiving a cancellation from the hotel sometime this week. They are working on a revised link for the rescheduled event, and we will send out that link as soon as we receive it. You will need to reschedule your hotel stay at the Omni.
- Our new hotel room block will be open until August 14th, so you will have time to make your Omni room reservation for the rescheduled dates. Again, you must re-reserve your room nights for September; they will not be transferred.
- All of this change may adjust our schedule slightly. We are presently working with presenters, the keynote speaker, and others involved in the originally planned sessions so that the rescheduled event looks even better than the original.
- We also want you to know that we are continuing to watch the situation as it unfolds. We are actively making arrangements for a variety of accommodations. Specifically, we are working on virtual solutions to accommodate our real-time problems, so be on the lookout for some new additions to Conference
- Don't worry, your current registration transfers to the new date, so you won't have to register again for the Conference.
- Please continue to check the website and be on the lookout for communication from us. We will keep you updated as we all go through this process of understanding the new normal.
We thank you for all of your patience as we navigate the ever-changing landscape of CDC regulations, and the Government proposed protections in an effort to “flatten the curve.” We hope that you and yours are well and enjoying quality time together.
We look forward to seeing you in Corpus Christi in September for TEMA Conference 2020.